Account CoordinatorApply Online
U Brands is a young, trendy, entrepreneurial consumer products company, specializing in stationery, storage, home and office products. We are passionate about inspiring our shoppers with innovation, design, and everyday use product that is new, unique and exceptionally useful in everyday life. More about U Brands please visit us at www.ubrands.com
Come join our team, we are growing! The Account Coordinator works collaboratively to support the Account Management Team with all aspects of the retailer set up and support process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Entry
- Coordinating product sampling for customer meetings and planogramming events
- Providing administrative support to the Account Management Team
- Support preparation for all retailer presentations to award of business, including data entry, item set up and reporting.
- Coordinate retailer documentation process including product details, costing and compliance information.
- Coordinate meeting materials for customer product collaboration and business reviews. Includes but not limited to product samples, display materials, labels, research results and the printed presentation.
- Coordinate excel files via our product information management system
- Work on special assignments as they arise
- Perform Competitive analysis and pricing analysis
- Support all aspects of sales department, including but not limited to pricing, item set up, customer detail, customer communication, presentations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required
- 1-3 years of account management experience
Knowledge & Skills desirable for this position:
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, high attention to detail, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, High energy, positive attitude and process oriented
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- This is largely a sedentary role
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Location:||San Juan Capistrano, CA|