CREATE A MASTER LIST OF ALL TO-DO ITEMS.
- Make a single master list to capture all of your tasks for a large project, such as planning a wedding, or remodeling your home.
- Use a Poly Metallic Touch Pad Folio with Expanding File as your project file. The built-in pad has plenty of pages for making lists and schedules. Use it to record notes from phone conversations, or to jot down important facts. Keep a pen in the handy loop holder.
MAKE SEPARATE DETAILED LISTS BY CATEGORY.
- Subdivide your master project list into different categories of To-Do items, such as getting estimates, defining project specifications, building mailing lists for invitees, etc.
- Make a separate list for each category using the ruled pad. Add all of the details that pertain to each category on these lists.
KEEP LISTS HANDY.
- Place each category list in a separate pocket of the expanding file in the Pad Folio. Label the tab at the top of the divider with the name of the category.
- Add all of the support paperwork to the pocket for each category. The five pockets have plenty of room for brochures, proposals, photos, etc.
- Use the small pockets in the front of the expanding file to hold business cards and electronic media such as CDs or DVDs.
- The heavy duty poly construction and protective flaps make your project file durable and easily portable.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- Poly Metallic Touch Pad Folio with Expanding File