CREATE A MASTER LIST OF ALL TO-DO ITEMS.
- Make a single master list that you use to capture all of your tasks, large and small.
- Include large projects, small tasks, urgent “must-do now” items as well as the “should-dos” that will help you achieve your long-term goals.
- Having all of your to-dos on one master list ensures that nothing gets forgotten. No matter how a task originates, make sure it gets added to your master list.
MAKE SEPARATE DETAILED LISTS BY CATEGORY.
- Subdivide your master list into different categories of To-Do items, such as shopping, chores, kids’ activities, projects, etc.
- Make a separate list for each category. Add all of the detail items that pertain to each category on these lists. Subdivide the details into groups. On a shopping list, include each item you plan to buy, categorized by store. On a kids’ activity list, break it down by child, then by activity. Then include the details such as times, locations, what to bring, etc. for each activity.
KEEP LISTS HANDY.
- Use a Self-Adhesive Vinyl Pocket to hold each category list. The frosted non-glare clear front allows you to see the list while it’s in the pocket.
- Fasten the pocket in a convenient place that keeps the list handy. Put your grocery shopping list on the fridge, your car maintenance list on your toolbox. Attach a list of computer issues for your technical support person on the side of the computer. Post important phone number lists near the telephone.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- Self-Adhesive Vinyl Pockets