GET IT TOGETHER.
- Keep all project materials in one place so you never waste time searching for information.
- Use a separate TUFF™ Expanding Wallet™ with Tab to hold all of the materials for each of your projects.
- Write the name of the project on the tab for quick identification. Keep the wallets on your desktop in a row so you can see all of the project names at once.
BREAK IT DOWN.
- Separate project materials into logical parts using Colored SuperTab Folders. Handwrite the names of the categories on the oversized tabs.
- Choose a different color for each category. Use the same colors for similar materials in each project wallet so finding sections is easy.
- Arrange them in the wallet in a sequence that follows your workflow for projects. Pull out only the folder that contains what you need for the task at hand.
- Assign project tasks through completion.
- Create deadlines for each task and track them to a calendar.
- Stick to your schedule. As tasks are completed, move the folder that contains materials for the next task to the front of the wallet as a visual reminder of the next step.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- TUFF™ Expanding Wallet™ with Tab
- Colored SuperTab™ Folders
Learn more about these Organomics ideas:
3-steps to successful project management
Using color to organize