- Gather the materials that you refer to frequently throughout the day; phone directories, email addresses, lists, catalogs, schedules, prices.
- Group items by the way you will look for them, such as suppliers in one group, customers in another.
- Assign a different color SuperTab Folder to each group.
PUT IN ORDER.
- Place materials in SuperTab Folders using the appropriate category colors.
- Write the name of each type of reference on the oversized tab.
- Order the folders alphabetically within each color group.
- Put the folders in a desktop rack.
- Position the rack near your computer within easy reaching distance.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- Colored SuperTab™ Folders
- Desktop Rack
Learn more about these Organomics ideas:
3-steps to keeping important references at your fingertips
Using color to organize