- Gather the materials that you refer to most often.
- Separate them into a few categories that make sense to you. Group items by the way you will look for them, such as suppliers in one group, customers in another.
- Assign a different color FasTab Hanging Folder to each category.
PUT IN ORDER.
- Place materials in FasTab Hanging Folders using the appropriate category colors.
- Create a Viewables label for each type of reference. Apply labels to the large built-in tabs.
- Order the folders alphabetically within each color group.
- File in a nearby drawer by color category.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- Colored FasTab™ Hanging Folders
- Viewables® Color Labeling System
Learn more about these Organomics ideas:
3-steps to keeping important references at your fingertips
Using color to organize
Viewables® labeling for better identification