- Review your To-Do Now and To-Do Later lists and decide which tasks need to be done today, and which should to be worked on later.
- Use a 1-31 Indexed Folder Set to hold To-Do Later materials for each day of the month. The preprinted tabs are arranged for easy readability.
- Keep the folders together on your desk using a TUFF™ Pocket® File Pocket.
- Assign each To-Do Later task to your calendar.
- Place materials needed to complete each task in the folder whose tab matches the day you assigned for follow-up.
- Each day, review all task material in the folder for that date. Add the tasks to your daily To-Do Now list, or assign to a later date for follow-up. Move any reassigned To-Do materials to the folder for its new follow-up date.
- Select tasks to work on based on their priority on your To-Do Now list.
- At the end of the day, move materials for any uncompleted tasks to a folder for another day. Mark the schedule change on your calendar.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- 1-31 Indexed Folder Set
- TUFF™ Pocket® File Pocket
Learn more about these Organomics ideas:
3-steps to make sure your To-Do Later tasks get done
Prioritizing – What to do now, What to do later