GET IT TOGETHER.
- Keep all project items in one place so you never waste time searching for information.
- Use a 10-Pocket Project Organizer as your project file.
BREAK IT DOWN.
- Separate projects into logical parts. Group items by contributor, project stages, tasks or other subdivisions.
- Keep project materials in their groups by placing them in the slash pocket dividers. Papers stay secure and are easily visible. Write headings on the divider tabs for easy identification.
- Assign project tasks through completion. Write the task name or description in the notes section of the slash pocket divider that holds the materials for each task.
- Create deadlines for each task and track to a calendar. Write important project dates on the form printed on the first page of the Project Organizer.
- Stick to your schedule.
- Keep your Project Organizer nearby on your desk.
Components of this Organomics Idea include:
- 10-Pocket Project Organizer
Learn more about these Organomics ideas:
3-steps to successful project management